Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome.

So being the first Paiven & Grey Steaming Co. post, it only seems appropriate that I introduce myself. I'm Paige - a recent college graduate with a degree in business and studio art. I love antiquated momentos, timeless spaces, and that eerie feeling a foggy day brings. Style and design have always been my greatest interests, and so I begin my journey into the blogging world, along with my new vintage etsy site: www.paivenandgrey.etsy.com.

This blog will diverge from strictly vintage things, think of it more as a lifestyle blog, bringing together old world charm and modern living. There will be music, there will be clothing. There will be photos, and videos, and artist introductions too. I hope you enjoy what I have to share.

Thank you for reading.

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment