Friday, July 2, 2010

The Field House | Seattle, WA





FINALLY!* Seattle's oh so stylish men's boutique, Blackbird, has given their female fans something to drool over. I just caught word today that they opened a girl-friendly boutique called The Field House in the Ballard district of Seattle and am wishing I was still living in Tacoma to be all the more near. With its rustic sweaters and muted reds, the store's camping-esque style is everything I covet (Pendleton, yes please!). I may find a reason sooner than I thought to visit those old college pals up in Washington....

The Field House
5465 Leary Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98107

open daily 10 to 7


edit* It appears as though this place has been open since last October and even Lucky Magazine is behind on its reporting. Anyway, despite the fumble at the gate of discovering this great news, I am still cheering and ready to get there asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment